Frequently Asked Questions
How big is the bag?
NinjaBag offers bags in 3 convenient sizes (Width x Length x Height):
- Sensei Size – 40″ x 40″ x 4″
- Warrior Size – 96″ x 48″ x 30″
- Sumo Size – 83″ x 65″ x 44″
How much stuff can it hold?
It can hold up to 3,300lbs. That’s more weight than three half-ton trucks can carry! The Ninja Bag can be filled level with the top of the bag, and the straps should be able to touch each other above the bag.
How long does it take to have the Ninja Bag picked up?
Once you request removal, it’ll be picked up within 3 business days.
How long can I have a Ninja Bag?
You can have it as long as you need.
What cannot go in the Ninja bag?
- Any hazardous, toxic, radioactive, biological/pathological waste or restricted waste
- Liquid waste of any kind
- Incinerator residual
- Industrial waste not approved by Alberta Environment
- Paint or paint cans with leftover paint
- Batteries or transformers
- Fridges and freezers
- Electronic materials
- Chemically treated wood
- Chemical waste, solvents, pesticide, or herbicide waste/containers
- Agricultural waste, including manure, fertilizers, cadavers, etc.
- Waste oil, oil filters, antifreeze, or related products
- Food waste or household domestic waste
Is yard waste accepted in the Ninja Bag?
Yes. That includes leaves, bushes, branches, grass trimmings, and small tree stumps/logs. The Ninja Bag can take dirt, rocks, and sod too. But since these are heavy-mass items, they should only fill only one-third of the bag, or about 10 inches above the bottom of the bag. Other lighter debris can then be placed on top.
How do you know if it is more then 3,300lbs?
When loading the Ninja Bag, keep in mind the weight of the material that’s going in it. e.g. If you fill the bag with one-third shingles, one-third ceramic tile and then put a roll of old carpet on top , it will mostly likely exceed the weight restrictions.
Can I place the bags under a power line?